By clicking “I approve” and submitting this form you have reviewed your demo url and approve it to go live as is.
You also understand that Picasso Media provides a warranty period following the launch. Any requests for support, changes or revisions past this warranty period will be billed as additional work. If you are unsure, please speak to your Project Manager about this.
By authorising Picasso Media to launch and make your website “Live”, you agree to the following:
- Approval: The website is approved and meets all requirements. Picasso Media has delivered a fully functioning, finished product.
- Testing: I have been given sufficient time to test the website.
- Billable hours: I understand that all future changes or corrections in design or content are now billable at Picasso Media’s standard rates.
- Browser compatibility: Picasso Media has developed my website for compatibility with the most recent versions of Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Safari and Chrome web browsers. I also understand that older browsers and future browsers may not display my website or provide bug-free functionality due to the unpredictable nature of browser design.
- Future Issues: Over time, certain aspects of websites may have issues. Browser compatibility may diminish, unknown customer input, and various random variables may cause slow degeneration of my website. I understand that Picasso Media is not responsible for these types of issues, but can help to control and prevent them with standard maintenance of the website.
- Maintenance: Picasso Media offers maintenance plans and that if I choose to decline a maintenance agreement, all future security updates, backups are your responsibility. Any work required by Picasso Media will be under our standard hourly rate. A quote will be provided.
- Payment: I understand that full payment must be made prior to the website going live on my domain name.
Website Approval Form
We would love to hear from you! Please fill out this form and we will get in touch with you shortly.