Website Hosting Support VideosPlease note we aim to keep videos as up to date as possible. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have other issues.
Basic Login Information
How to login to your website
How to set up an email account
How to setup your email in Outlook 2010 (PC)
3. How to setup your email in Outlook
1.Click File in Outlook
2. Click Account Settings
3. Click Add New Account
4. Type in your email information and then select Manual setup or additional server types. Then Next
5. Select POP or IMAP. Then hit Next
6. Enter in account info as per image below.
- Enter Your Name (this is the name that will display when sending emails)
- Enter full email address
- Select IMAP
- Enter incoming and outgoing servers as
- Enter full email address again
- Password provided
- Remember password should be checked
7. Click More Settings
8. Outgoing Server settings tab should be set to My Outgoing Server requires authentication
9. Advanced Tab
- Incoming 993 (SSL dropdown selected
- Outgoing 465 (SSL dropdown selected)
Then Test Settings.
Done Your email should be working perfectly!
Submit Support Call
Please not charges may apply should we need to make changes on your site. You will be advised prior to us doing any work.